Friday, October 18, 2013

[review] : Introducing - MAKARIZO MK3 HOT ICE Mineral Oil part.1 - Special Care for Colored Hair made in ITALY



long time no see girls, I’m really busy now and I got sick too
for some day I take rest in hospital, because of my sick, but slowly it going to better, I hope I can really really healthy for next trip in next week (:
I has one product who will make you interested in this post, name is MAKARIZO MK3 HOT ICE Mineral Oil~~

MAKARIZO MK3 HOT ICE Mineral Oil is special care for colored hair which made in ITALY, from the name it heard sounds good right?? of course la~ because it will repair you hair after chemical process such coloring and make your hair smooth and look shiny.

product : MAKARIZO MK3 HOT ICE Mineral Oil Color Revive
brand : MAKARIZO
volume : 10ml/ampoule
made in ITALY


 this is indicator of the best before or expire date, so you can make sure if this mineral oil still in good condition to use.

description
MAKARIZO MK3 HOT ICE Mineral Oil Color Revive is a special treatment for color treated hair. with mineral, that is magic serum Hot Ice who can repair the brittle hair shaft that has process staining. for increase the intensity of hair color after dyed to make more healthy, soft, and shiny.

with content castor oil, that is a vegetable oil obtained from castor beans (technically castor seed) which has an unusual structure. it is obtained by pressing the seeds of castor oil plant Ricinus communis (Euphorbiaceae) who sometimes called with jatropha seed oil. castor oil works to repair the damaged hair due to chemical process.
and combine with linseed oil, is a yellowish oil obtained from the dried ripe seeds of the flax plant
(Linum usitatissimum, Linaceae). oil is obtained by pressing, sometimes followed by solvent extraction. this oil used as a nutritional supplement and revive for maintaining health and natural shiny of hair, and smoothing the hair cuticle.

packaging : 4/5
because I just get in sample size, so I only can describe the packaging only with this sample. this is mineral oil which packaging in transparant glass ampoule, I think it look so elegant with the ampoule because come in glass bottle. but for who not be carefull with this ampoule, when you drop the ampoule, it will be broken. so, always be carefull. the label it’s so simple but not decrease the elegantly from this product, I still love it but I must always be carefull, because my hand always pull out the liquid from my palm, it make me a little bit difficult, but it’s ok. from the transparant glass we can see the mineral oil come in yellow color like vegetable oil >.<


how to open
see the picture above, break on the white line but using towel to decrease the accident.

this is my hair condition after coloring, my hair feel damaged, some of my hair get split ends too and dry, I need to cut my hair to decrease the split ends, but now you just need this MK3 HOT ICE Mineral Oil to repair your damaged hair after coloring, because this hair serum special to take care hair after dyeing. are you curious for the next review after I’m using this baby, keep stay tuned on my blog, I’ll show you how to use this hair serum and before after using. and you can know why they call MK3 HOT ICE, see you in MAKARIZO MK3 HOT ICE Mineral Oil in part 2.
with love, -chici-

No comments:

Post a Comment